Tris Emmy Wilson
Hi, I'm Tris (she/they). I'm a technical generalist with experience in software engineering/architecture, systems administration, and network engineering.
In no particular order (this list is randomized on page load):
- I build computer networks and participate in dn42 as AS4242422502
- I enjoy playing keyboard instruments (piano/organ) and would like to more often
- I occasionally contribute to open-source software (notably apt, ZNC, maybe some others)
- I am a graduate of TJHSST (2012-2016, Computer Systems Lab) and the University of Alabama in Huntsville (2016-2020, BS Mathematics, Computer Science)
- I make jokes with domain names
Elsewhere on the Internet
- freenode, hackint (IRC)
- pfSense helper userscript
- Makes dealing with pfSense easier. Lets you paste CIDR-notation netmasks into network/prefix-length dropdown controls and paste comma-separated lists into input groups (like long firewall aliases). Adds copy-paste functionality to Firewall pages (copy this and paste onto a firewall rule edit page: type=accept;proto=udp;srctype=INTERFACE;dsttype=any;dstbeginport_cust=60000;dstendport_cust=61000).
- Things I've learned, mostly for my own reference but lots of notes here are perfectly fit for public consumption.