Tris Emmy Wilson
Hi, I'm Tris (she/they). I'm a technical generalist with experience in software engineering/architecture, systems administration, and network engineering.
In no particular order (this list is randomized on page load):
- I build computer networks and participate in dn42 as AS4242422502
- I enjoy playing keyboard instruments (piano/organ) and would like to more often
- I occasionally contribute to open-source software (notably apt, ZNC, maybe some others)
- I am a graduate of the University of Alabama in Huntsville (2016-2020, BS Mathematics, Computer Science)
- I make jokes with domain names
Elsewhere on the Internet
- libera (IRC)
I have an open peering policy on dn42 as AS4242422502. I'm happy to peer with you at any of my active points of presence:
- Huntsville, AL, USA — Google Fiber — private to folks who live in North AL; send me an email
- Atlanta, GA, USA — Vultr
Clearnet v6: 2001:19f0:5401:11dd:5400:2ff:fe6b:6bac
.....Tunnel: 172.22.186.66 / fdee:d21b:6b8b:ffff::3
..WG pubkey: yYiJrjS0ngvmv8pT/In30Eo0VAkrrCsuMokCmJFWmRs=
- Roost, Luxembourg — BuyVM/Frantech — coming online Soon™
- Las Vegas, NV, USA — BuyVM/Frantech — coming online Soon™
I prefer to build WireGuard tunnels (over IPv4 or IPv6) with multiprotocol sessions on IPv6 running inside. If you can support this, just send an email over to base64_decode(cGVlcmluZ0B0cmlzLmZ5aQ==) including your WireGuard endpoint, public key, ASN, and tunnel IPv4/IPv6 addresses. If not, send over details of your desired configuration and let's see what we can work out. Looking forward to peering with you :)
- pfSense helper userscript
- Makes dealing with pfSense easier. Lets you paste CIDR-notation netmasks into network/prefix-length dropdown controls and paste comma-separated lists into input groups (like long firewall aliases). Adds copy-paste functionality to Firewall pages (copy this and paste onto a firewall rule edit page: type=accept;proto=udp;srctype=INTERFACE;dsttype=any;dstbeginport_cust=60000;dstendport_cust=61000).
- Things I've learned, mostly for my own reference but lots of notes here are perfectly fit for public consumption.